Friday, January 1, 2010

Summary of 2009

As 2009 came to an end, it is time to summarise what have been done in that year and have a proper closure to it. With the start of a brand new day in 2010, I can't help but hope that this would be a smooth and good year for me.

My 2009 life chapter had ended with a first class honours, graduation=jobless, closure of my love life (no one in my life yet), clueless about how I want my life to be etc...

However, a new chapter has begun for my 2010 life chapter as well, I am no longer bother with my love life even though I am still searching for one but I believe that what is mean to be will be. I have moved on to shift my focus more on finding a job and keeping one if I find it. This would be the year that I wanted to be more true to myself and care less about what other people think of me. I will like to start everything afresh from today onwards, moving closer to my goals step by step, I know that the path would not be smooth going but I shall be determined and perseverance towards my goals.

No comments: