Monday, May 6, 2013

Two way Traffic...

Life is often not a two way traffic. With expectation,there is bound to be disappointment. Putting your emotion, sentiment,judgement and value on other party is not fair and usually does not fare well if both did not feel mutually.

Any relationship speak the same truth but it took ages for people to realise the reality behind it. I was the silly one,see the truth but yet refused to acknowledge it. Self denial is the worst of all,should always trust the heart but act using the brain. That the easy way out,even if that would make me unhappy but I would not be hurt or disappointed. No one can get the best of both world,it is usually one way or another. When can I see past it and fufill the best potential within me. Not stopping along the way even if I am tired because once my pace stop,I am afraid that nothing could stop me from collapsing. My continued expectation of human nature is getting the better of me,there came the disappointment that swarm me whenever things does not work out. There, here I am ,surprised with myself everyday,feeling insecure and helpless,trying to help other without seeing my own liability. Am I deceiving myself or other?

Maybe religion is the best option. Believing in nothing is pathetic,the world does not just revolve around me and I need to think it through. Religion had showed me the way all the while but I choose to remain pathetic. No longer shall I be so,I need to be a better me,not for other but for myself. The process maybe hard and full of obstacles,if I survived,I will be better person,if I don't,hope that god will bless me.

Happiness that rely on others is shortlived, only satisfaction within one can create true happiness. It is the same as blaming other for your fault but real problem lies within you. I am a thinker and most of the time hope to be a doer. I have done things in the past that was not the normal me,I often question myself for the rationale behind that,but could not get an answer. My problem lies with the fact that I try to be the real me most of the time and failed to see that everyone else knew better then me that wearing a mask is a way of life.

Everything look better from a distance,the truth stay the truth, but everyone view it differently. Feeling hurt,you could blame other for it but on the other hand,would you say that you could have protect yourself better in the first place. There is no real answer in the world,only different perspective from different people. No one is the same and we had to learn to accept that. Acceptance is the only way to see the truth underneath the superficial illusion. Only when we accept ourself and other,we are able to put the heart at ease and let go.

Letting go is hard but not letting go is a torment. It may hurt but hurting make you remember,learn from mistake. Think with your brain but feel with your heart...

I may be naive and stupid,but the day that one stop to feel is the real end of your life. Feel and enjoy every moment of your life,live it to the max and leave no regret. Don't stop feeling when you are still alive. One has plenty of time when life end.

No comments: