Friday, February 22, 2008

My first cooking

I finally cook my first meal in brisbane this Wednesday. I buy the campbell spaghetti sauce and i cook the spaghetti and potato egg.

Mushroom, tomato & beef spaghetti

First, I cook the spaghetti in a rice cooker borrowed from someone and i dip it in cold water.
Secondly, I add in some mince garlic into the pan to add the aroma and then mushroom and tomato is added too.
Thirdly, I added in the sauce to mix with the ingredient to heat up the sauce.
Finally, the spaghetti is added into the pan to mix with the sauce and ingredient.
I tasted the spaghetti when i am cooking, it become hard after putting it in the cold water so i add water into the pan to soften it.
But apparently it does not work well, becoz when i eat it it is still quite hard.

Potato egg
Firstly, Sliced the potato evenly(which i din)
Secondly, cracked the egg and whip it. Add in seasoning such as salt, pepper,sesame oil, dark and light soy sauce.
Thirdly, pan fried the potato until it turn brown.
Finally, add in the egg to cook together with the potato.

The final product is sort of like scramble egg with mashed potato becoz the pan i used is very small, i just cant turn the egg over properly. I also tasted some uncooked potato becoz i slice them unevenly.

It is a pity that i did not took a pic of it but nvm i have plenty of chance in the future as i have buy the sauce again and waiting to cook it the second time.

2 comments:

Happy Kat said...

now u know theory is much easier than practical rite? :P

but still glad u finally willing to start it!!!

cuteburgers said...

well,

i am glad that i did not poison anyone with my food.

haha...