Friday, February 22, 2008

New in a foreign land

For all those that know me and those who don'ts:

I AM FINALLY IN BRISBANE!!!.

Today is the sixth day for me in brisbane, i am going to start school next week and my major is genetics. Genetics major in third year??? I see hell coming for me.

Pardon me for not posting any pics yet coz i have taken none yet! I will if i have the chance(oh rite, as if i will) but to everyone that miss me out there i would like to take this chance to say loudly:

I MISS ALL OF U 2!!!

Especially to my labmate and dear KT & SF.

I seriously think that i am going to be slimmer when i get back coz everyone is like walking,walking & walking around here. I have no appetite for any food and just stuffed myself with what's available when i feel like it (big time problem rite?for those who know me).

I am going to West end tomorrow to immerse myself in the "wet market" culture in Australia and the worst thing is that i have to wake up at 6.15a.m in the morning to catch a ferry to that place. I have not wake up so early in the morning in the last 5 yr already. Oh my god!

May God Bless me.
A message from tired and sleepy me.

1 comment:

Happy Kat said...

I miss U too :)

Please eat regularly...i want to c a slimmer and prettier QL but not a sick one ok?