Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thinking about him again...

It was a tough night trying to fall asleep yesterday, I tossed and turned till the first gleam of sunshine start to appear in the sky. All I can think of is him, about my plan to confess to him and what i would say to him.

I have wanted to end all this thing by the end of this year, but the plan has changed again. Maybe I should not break the current friendship between us and remained the way we are now. The more I think of it, the more I feel that the feelings is one sided, since it is not mutual I guess telling him how i feel would only injure our friendship.

Furthermore, he has someone that he like before? and I finally confirmed who the gal was. She was the gal that I have initially thought he like even way before he mentioned her to me, I believe that from now on I should trust my instinct more.

Judging from all the advices coming from friends, I think it is finally time to admit what they told me. If he did like me, then he would take up the initiatives to ask me out but he did not. I guess by telling others that he was a shy guy was just an excuse for me to feel better all along.

It has come to a time for me to decide if I should move on. There is no point for me to wait if there are no mutual feelings between us. My feeling for him has not fade but I think it is time for me to bury it deep down inside my heart and move on with my life.

At the same time, remaining as friend with him was too cruel for me, I don't know what i should do, I am lost and desperate for someone to guide me. However, I believe that I would pull through it someday, time is the cure for my heartache but how long it takes still remains a question.

No comments: