Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why I don't celebrate my birthday?!

I remember that since young, I seldom celebrated my birthday with my friends.

The reason lies in the fact that I am a december baby. Well, you might ask and question that I can still hold a birthday party despite the fact that it is in december.

Well, this is what happened this year when all my friends tell me that I can still celebrate my birthday. Most of them went to other state for holiday, the rest: cant be confirmed yet. So i believe that the reason is self-explanatory, please stop telling me that I can still celebrate my birthday with friends, coz even you guys went for holiday despite telling me that I can host a celebration. So what's a celebration without friends, I would be better off spending it alone.

At least, I will still get a quiet night by myself instead of pinning up my hopes but to be let down again. No expectation equals to no dissappointment, which is so simple...

I guess sooner or later, I will no longer have any expectation coz then I will not be upset and affected by the surroundings...

1 comment:

Happy Kat said...

haha.. this is another grown-up fact! we will getting use to becoming no expectation adults! because life is so unexpected!!